I often get those “About You Survey” emails sent to me or posted on MySpace. I grumble every time I get them, and then I turn around and spend over thirty minutes filling each one of them out and forwarding them on. Most ask me the usual: what am I wearing, have I ever made a boyfriend cry, etc. But I found this survey today while online and I thought it was a bit different. I figured I would complete it so my loyal blog-followers can get to know Sassy Auburn a bit more…
A – Z Survey
1. A is for age: N is for none of your business usually, but I’ll just say 39+
2. B is for beer of choice: Corona, with a lime
3. C is for career right now: Professional cosmetic user and purchaser
4. D is for your dog’s name: I don’t have a dog now but my last dog’s name was Pierre
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Scented moisturizing body lotion
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: CSI (the original Las Vegas one)
7. G is for favorite game: To watch? Football To play? Yahtzee
8. H is for home town: Clifton Park
9. I is for instruments you play: I used to play keyboards but I don’t know if I could even read music now
10. J is for favorite juice: Orange with lots of pulp–the furrier the better
11. K is for whose ass you’d like to kick: The girl who cut me off in the mall parking lot and took the spot I had been waiting for for over 10 minutes during the holidays about 4 years ago. I hope she enjoyed the wad of gum I jammed into her door handle and lock. (Hmm…think I hold a grudge?)
12. L is for the last place you ate: A great Italian restaurant who was featuring an 8 course chef’s tasting menu designed for Fall.
13. M is for marriage: It’s great if it’s for you… and trust me it’s not for everyone. And that’s okay too.
14. N is for your full name: And leave myself open for possible stalkers? I’ll give you my “Ron Mexico” name instead. It’s Heather Turkey. (If you don’t know what a Ron Mexico name is, visit http://ronmexico.kainalopallo.com/ to get yours!)
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Ugh, I am going to say about ten but many of those were related to having my kids.
16. P is for people you were with today: My husband, my two kids and my cat.
17. Q is for quote: “Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose.” – Janis Joplin
18. R is for biggest regret: Greg
19. S is for status: Married. Happily married.
20. T is for the time you woke up today: Ummm, 12:30 pm. I was lazy, okay?
21. U is for underwear you have on now: None. I hate underwear. Briefs, thongs or G-strings—they all wad up your butt anyways
22. V is for vegetable you love: Cucumbers!
23. W is for worst habit: Swearing like a trucker when I watch sports
24. X is for x-rays you’ve had: Oh, I’m not even going to bother with that one. Seeing as how I have had three shoulder surgeries and four foot surgeries, I probably glow more than a lightening bug.
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Green olives stuffed with feta cheese
26. Z is for Zodiac sign: Gemini
Want to share your answers? Feel free! I’d love to know about you too! And if you have any other cool surveys, email them to me. I’ll fill them out without hesitation!! (Knowing that, maybe I should change my status to “bored”.)