Oh I really am a slug aren’t I. I mean over ONE MONTH since I last posted? I’m thinking I have to stop thinking of this as a project and keep it light like I’m writing in a diary. Hmmm. Now that I think of it, my diary entries weren’t great when I was a teen. Someone stole someone’s boyfriend, fire alarm in the middle of 2nd period during the pouring rain, pop quiz in trig. Maybe my adult diary of fashionista me can be a little jazzier, less boring, and not Midol necessary. I think I can do that.
Let’s get this finished up first: My Ten Day “You” Challenge. Day seven is seven wants. This could be easy…. This could be hard. I don’t want it to seem like a bucket list, so I think I will focus on the things I want in 2012. This year. Immediate or short-term wants. I can also think of some as goals too. Okay. Here we go.
1. To have my skinny jeans fit me the way they used to.
2. More laughter, less pain.
3. A pair of Christian Louboutin pumps.
4. To write an article, a review, or ANYTHING that will put my name in print in one of my favorite fashion magazines
5. An interview with a “star” that I can write about with passion!
6. To find a way to re-organize my closet in a way that would make even Carrie Bradshaw say, “Good job, girl!”
7. Stay grounded.
It’s here. The time has come. It’s time I start preparing myself for some big things this year. Big things. Things that I can call my own. Things I can get the credit for. Things that will make me a household name! Okay… I might be thinking crazy big here. But you know what they say…. especially in the fashion and glamour industry??